Age and Worship Leader

Posted by Richard Harris | | Posted On Wednesday, June 2, 2010 at 8:09 AM

A final thought on this subject that came to me after I closed down earlier...this is my favorite quote on the thought; 'it is not the style of the worship that makes it right or not; it is the condition of the heart.' We all need to work on that part and the rest will work itself out, don't you think....Styles change and have been for 2000 years and more, what we should concern ourselves most with is what God concerns himself with and that is indeed our heart....Somewhere I think I changed the subject on this blog, I think the rest of the week we will work in some other direction, perhaps a fun one....I think the gods are against me here in Rowlett, all spring I prayed for no rain and got all bent out of shape if it did, because rain messes with soccer. Now it has not rained for a month and is super hot. It rains everywhere but in my neighborhood, I am going to have to think of some way to break the curse!!....back at you later with a new subject...

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Age and Worship Leader

Post a Comment