Posted by Richard Harris | | Posted On Friday, May 28, 2010 at 6:35 AM

Before we get going too far here: Speaking of motivation I have been reading about the Special Olympics of Texas. They are having their big event this weekend in Arlington Texas. The weekend is busy but I am thinking of getting the family over to do some cheering. They say they need some folks to cheer people on. Something tells me that would be a pretty good motivational moment for those of us who supposedly have it all together....It starts tonight and ends on Sunday. No way we can go tonight or tomorrow but with no Sunday night church that might be a good day...okay over to Media Motivators on the next blog I guarantee it...By the way for those who do not know me, my seventh child and youngest was born with Down syndrome four years ago; making things like Special Olympics something I check on. Her name is Gracie and she is like the rest of my children, the greatest. I am thinking we will get some conversation on that some day.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for

Post a Comment