Posted by Richard Harris | | Posted On Friday, May 28, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Thought I would see if blogging can be done holding a 5 month old, it appears it can be done....okay the last book we will talk about (I use we loosely!) is one that has nothing to do with spiritual things. As a matter of fact I try to read at least one book, normally historical in nature, a year, that is not about spiritual things. My favorite book of all time is Issac's Storm. It is a story about the Great Hurricane in Galveston in 1900. It is so well written by Ken Larson you feel as if the wind is blowing through your hair and the rain hitting your face. This book does inspire me since that is the topic of the moment; it reminds me of how a few moments can define a life. We need not take any moment for granted, they are all important......Okay so much for books I am going to move to movies that inspire...feel free if you want to jump in...

Comments:

There are 0 comments for

Post a Comment